Are you a true gamer? If yes then you definitly have tried some gaming consoles and if you are a die hard gaming fan then you will love to play games on Playstation yeah i know i am correct but some people find a problem in how to play playstation games on pc.
So today i will show you how to play ps4 Games on pc easily by using just a software.
To play playstation 2 games on pc you have to download PCSX 2 Emulator with bios.
Firstly download it and follow the steps give below to install it.
How to Play PS4 Games on PC
- Firstly Install PCSX 2 Emulator like you normally install anything
- After installing, just search on google ‘Playstation Bios file'(We are not providing it here due to some issues) and download it
- Copy Bios files go to My Documents go to playstation folder then bios folder and then simple paste those things there which you had copied.
- Now just open Playstation and then click on file and then open rom and now select your playstation file of the game(It can be ISO file) after choosing it you can set controllers according to you and set settings according to you and start playing
- There are several more settings you have to do while playing ps4 games, for that you can read this article
Some games you can play in PS4 Emulator
- God of War
- Just Cause
- +Many more!
If you have any doubts regarding this then don’t forget to mention in comment section below!
If you got this trick helpful please share it with your friends